Job Ref: TGN4622
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior QC to join a successful online home retailer in the North West.
The company is a great place to work, with first class office space, excellent training and progression with a fast paced, varied and busy workload. The company are friendly and informal and offer a great team culture.
- Conduct product tests and risk assessments
- Record and report issues, collecting feedback and findings, to be presented in tech meetings
- Assist product team with new product development, to ensure products are safe and fit for purpose before coming to market
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Assist with instruction manual creation and guidance
- Create CAP for product issues.
- Stock checks to highlight issues.
- Check samples.
- Ensure products are manufactured to the right standard and relevant legislation.
- Ensure the correct third-party testing is complete.
- Ensure the relevant test reports are collected for products and that the company complies with any and all standards, internal policies and legal regulations that apply to the finished product
- Ensure packaging and any other materials are labelled correctly according to guidelines
- Implement structure and processes for the QC and product team to follow
- Work closely with CS and WH on returns supporting KPI performance on reducing the number of product returns
- Product knowledge across Textiles, Clothing. Electricals and Furniture
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and presenting.
- Understanding of the supply chain
- Understand quality standards and manufacturing methods.
- Ability to analyse test results and present a report.
- Problem Solving Skills
- High level of knowledge of consumer product safety requirements that are sufficient to understand relevant legislation.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to set KPI’s.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environment
- Administrative and accuracy skills
- IT skills including Excel.
- Team management skills
- Minimum 4 years industry experience