Job Ref: TGN4390
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Multi Channel Merchandiser to join an established online fashion business.
- Senior Range planning and forecasting of product category budgets, option counts and depth of buy based on overall business financial growth targets.
- Responsible for the translation of range plans into sales, stock and intake plans through use of the wissi as a whole and across channels.
- Reporting on ecommerce metrics of traffic, source and conversion to support digital marketing budgets and tactical plans.
- Work closely with the Buying team to support the translation of financial plans and lessons learnt into product development requirements.
- Weekly and monthly trading performance, identifying opportunities to drive sales growth and promotion.
- Maximise best sellers and identify underperformance and propose actions to improve sell through.
- Monitor and analyse returns to identify lessons learnt and risk to profit.
- Management of buy proposals and channel replenishment to ensure stock optimisation.
- Work closely with supply base, to manage the critical path whilst communicating priorities and ensuring stock availability for all planned launches.
- Management of site product placement and navigation to ensure customer journey is optimised to encourage conversion and sales.
- Ensure the development of process and systems is continuous to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Be either an established merchandiser ready for the next challenge or an existing senior merchandiser
- Passionate and driven with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and motivate a team through challenging periods of change.
- Innovative existing process and practise to support business efficiency and growth.
- Strong knowledge of competition’s product offer, pricing strategy and trading activity.
- MUST have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Have extensive experience managing and overseeing all aspects of merchandising.
- Ideally be a Fashion Graduate (Buying and Merchandising Degree or similar).
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills.