Job Ref: TGM1425
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Merchandiser to join an established supplier and wholesaler to various retailers in both the UK and Europe. This is an interesting and dynamic role which requires the ability to be on task and flexible therefore you will need to be an excellent communicator who is extremely well organised with the proven ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Liaising and meeting with customers and suppliers on a regular basis to ensure requirements are met.
- Working closely with Sales, Design and technical teams daily.
- Purchase order management – chasing customers etc
- Effectively managing the critical path.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Acting as first point of contact for customers and suppliers.
- Liaising with factories at all stages of the production process.
- Maximising orders by monitoring client sales, forecasting and budgeting.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Reviewing factories and reporting issues to Managers.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure costs agreed and goods delivered are as per specification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience gained in the same role is essential.
- Strong merchandising background.
- Understanding of design and development processes from inception to production.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to multitask with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritise work.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Confident and assertive.