Job Ref: TGS1338
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Merchandiser to join a forward thinking company. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience within a similar role within the fashion industry and have excellent excel skills. This role has an enormous amount of growth potential and would suit somebody who is ready for the next step in their career into Senior Management / Director opportunities.
Duties to include.
- Reporting Directly to MD
- Account management.
- Acting as main point of contact, providing updates and developing relationships.
Critical path management both customer and factories, working with teams in each country.
- Fabric ordering and management ensuring all related components for orders are on time.
- Providing weekly updates to all team members.
- Order creation.
- System Management.
- Liaising with production dept to ensure garments are sealed and delivery dates are maintained.
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role for a busy supplier or retailer of fashion – apparel, accessories or footwear.
- Excel is essential to an extremely high level
- Retail specific label and packaging knowledge.
- Exceptional communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of critical paths.
- Experience of liaising with factories on a daily basis.
- Experience of the production cycle is essential.
- Positive make it happen attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Works well within team.