Job Ref: TGN4309
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Ladieswear Designer (Partywear / Going Out / Formal) to join a Fashion Supplier & Brand who work with ASOS, Quiz, Lipsy, Missguided, BooHoo, Oasis & Miss Selfridge. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role. They have modern offices, a friendly atmosphere and a fantastic product. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Researching and developing new ranges from initial sketch to fitting of samples.
- Creating & developing original initial design concepts.
- Complete comp shop reports, translating celebrity & Instagram trends to the high street.
- Undertaking trend analysis/research.
- Liaising with high street Buyers to develop new collections.
- Working to a customer’s brief in order to meet their requirements.
- Creating CAD’S confidently and effectively.
- Designing shapes, graphics and prints.
- Delivering products on budget & on time.
- Ensuring deadlines are achieved – including critical path management.
- Attending customer meetings and presenting new ranges.
- Source new fabrics & managing the inhouse fabric library.
- Liaising with Far East factories on a daily basis to chase samples.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ Design experience with a similar product.
- Have a degree in Fashion Design or similar.
- Fully CAD literate including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Ability to fully understand customer requirements.
- Knowledge of garment construction and quality procedures.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Enthusiastic team player who can work under pressure.