Job Ref: TGM1482
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Ladies Knitwear Designer to join a clothing supplier who supply to high street retailers. We are looking for someone with strong CAD skills and a ladies handwriting. You will be designing a commercial range of Knitwear alongside the Ladies wear design team.
- Hybrid working
- Car Allowance
- Private health care
- Working on High Street accounts supporting the Design team.
- Creating and producing commercial Ladies knitwear designs.
- Extensive market research and comp shops.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Developing ranges.
- Working within the Design Team to meet briefs.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Delivering products on budget.
- MUST have 5 years’ experience + with Ladies Knitwear.
- MUST have strong CAD skills – Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creative flair and good colour sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good organisational skills.