Job Ref: TGN4599
A leading supplier of Licensed Clothing & Accessories are currently seeking a Senior Import Merchandiser due to continued industry success. The company supply to the UK high street retail market, including the supermarkets, plus have their own online brand. We are looking for somebody with 5 years experience within Import Merchandising and experience at senior merchandiser level.
- Hybrid working
- 35 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Progression opportunities & Annual reviews
- Stakeholder Pension
- Managing & provide guidance to a small team of Merchandisers.
- Set KPIs & Objectives for direct reports.
- Hold weekly meetings with your Merch team.
- Ensure that workloads remain balanced throughout the team.
- Ensure holiday cover is managed between members of the team.
- Manage your own customer accounts including attending meetings with customers.
- Complete weekly reports for your accounts.
- Attend Handover meetings production, design and sales teams.
- Manage Customer and Licensor approvals to meet critical path.
- Complete customer packaging requirements and send to factory.
- Negotiate shipment dates with the factories.
- Agree delivery dates with the customer.
- Responsible for product costings & order placements.
- Create & sign off purchase orders & sales orders once complete.
- Ensure that products meet the required delivery dates.
- Ensure that all Critical Paths run to time & deliveries are on time.
- Highlight and issues or delays within the supply chain.
- Maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 5 years experience within Import Merchandising.
- Have previous experience at senior merchandiser level.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A Degree in Textiles (or similar) would be advantageous.
- Experience working with licensed products (desirable).
- Experience of dealing with and resolving issues with customers / factories.