Job Ref: TGS1407
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist with QC skills to join a successful ladies fast fashion manufacturer and supplier to both wholesale and high street retailers such as Primark.
- Will have worked with ladies woven’s.
- Knowledge and experience of manual amendments to garments.
- Managing production from point of sale through to completion.
- Attending fit meetings.
- Ensuring garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
- Critical path management.
- Building strong relationships on a professional basis.
- Arranging production, pre-production QC checks.
- Liaising with colleagues with regards to ideas and changes that can be made to improve the garment.
- Liaising with Far East Factories and high street stores resolving any issues which may arise.
- Strike off approvals, lab dips and fabric testing.
- Production and scheduling planning and price negotiation.
- Working to budgets and maintaining/improving targets.
- Overseeing inbound and outbound activities.
- Compiling reports and customer invoicing.
- Test Reports
- Factory audit knowledge.
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role – minimum 4-5 years experience.
- Must have worked with woven ladies products.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work with a methodical, no-nonsense approach.
- Proven work experience of improving quality standards and business relationships.
- Working knowledge of critical paths.
- Experience of strike off approvals, lab dips and fabric testing.
- Maintaining supplier relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fully computer literate.