Location: East Anglia
Job Ref: TGS1342
A opportunity for an experienced Senior E-commerce Digital Manager to Join a fantastic young brand where there is room for you to progress, explore your potential and deliver something we can all be proud of.
- Experience managing / leading digital retail / ecommerce; a ‘natural shopkeeper’; fixated on delivering your promise to the customer
- Have great understanding of retail, e-commerce and marketing businesses
- Have a proven track record as a commercial individual, who understands brand and customer (shopper)
- You are independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals
- Have superior analytical skills to track and manage performance
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas
- Effectively navigate and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Responsible for providing internal stakeholders with weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports. Highlighting performance and analytical insight.
- Managing the website development roadmap and budgeting.
- Management of 1 team member and external development agencies.
- Working knowledge of the Magento platform.
- Managing developers to resolve website issues that may impact sales performance
- Experienced at scaling and managing a large PPC account with many SKU’s.
- Experienced with Google Shopping and Search.
- Experienced at keyword research, optimising data, competitor research, performance analysis and campaign development.
- Strong understanding of paid social including Facebook & Instagram advertising. Understanding of the current landscape of the IOS updates, and experience managing large daily budgets.
- Develop and build out the SEO strategy.
- Optimisation of website keywords, understanding of technical SEO including meta tags, robot files and search rankings using SEO software.
- Look to identify SEO KPI’s and targeted keywords to improve organic traffic of the website.
- Ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Own the net revenue, average order size, value, conversion rate for the website
- Own the analytical and CRO tools that will help you unlock greater insight to build hypothesis to test and generate incremental output on your KPIs
- Support and challenge the technology team to design, develop and deploy the tools you need to deliver your objectives
- Work closely with the brand & broader commercial / sales teams and feed in tactical offers / promotions into the campaign calendar
- Hire, lead and coach a leading-edge team to help execute against goals
- Keep up to date with e-commerce & CRO / trading best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc.