Job Ref: TGM1614
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sealer Grader to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad. You will need to have worked with both jersey and wovens
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies’ apparel including woven’s and jersey.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of systems Gerber / Investronica / Vetigraph
- Will provide Vetigraph training
- Ability to design ladieswear (jersey and woven).
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and woven’s.