Job Ref: TGM1403
Our client is a well established, fast paced ladies fashion supplier in Leicester, providing high quality on trend styles to leading retailers. They are looking for an experienced Sealer Grader to help deliver high quality products to their customers. The team are friendly and informal and recognise hard work and a genuine passion and interest in the fashion industry, excellent prospects. Hours 8.30-5PM
- Working closely with the company designer
- Manage size specifications and producing detailed tech packs for the production team. Ensure samples through to production costs meet client cost expectations.
- Creating pattern templates, working with Gerber or Investronica
- Producing detailed spec sheet for each pattern including size chart and production notes.
- Using Excel to create spec sheets, comments and work books
- Liaising with the customer to update comments, make amendments for final customer approval
- Responsible for ensuring each style has a smooth run to production with minimal issues/delays.
- Managing the critical path
- Ensuring high standards of safety in the work place at all times
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Gerber or Investronica
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to interpret Designers drawings
- Good team player
- Attention to detail