Job Ref: TGM1500
A reliable and passionate Sample Room Manager is required to join an established fashion supplier to the high street retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a friendly team who supply mid – high end products to Retailers.
- Manage and lead the sample room team.
- Manage clients
- Maintain the sample room in a clean, organized, and professional manner.
- Work with the Design team to identify, prioritize, and schedule the development and completion of identified concept samples.
- Maintain compliance for equipment maintenance schedules.
- Maintain real time awareness of and be able to report on progress of all deliverables.
- Maintain accountabilities for all fabrics, trims, and sundry inventories.
- Maintain complete records of all samples and sample room activities.
- Report monthly expenditures inclusive of but not limited to hours worked by team members, utilization of materials and supplies, requests for replenishment, and all deliverables.
- Be a competent problem solver who can deal with ambiguity
- Be creative and informing and drive for results
- Extensive experience in Apparel sample making
- Extensive experience in all aspects of apparel fabrication and assembly
- Ability to operate all apparel manufacturing tools and machinery
- A knowledge of and ability to work with computerized pattern making equipment (beneficial but not essential)
- Complete understanding of fit, balance, and aesthetic goals of the brand
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage multinational apparel teams