Job Ref: TGS1396
An established supplier of ladieswear requires a confident Sales Support Administrator to assistant the Director of this forward-thinking organisation. This is a busy and varied role, and you will be a professional and friendly individual with a strong organised background.
- Supporting the Director on a daily basis
- Utilising excel on a daily basis – reports, tables etc
- Answering queries on behalf of the Director both via email and verbally
- Liaising with clients and answering queries related to orders
- Inputting of sales orders onto inhouse systems
- Working with Designer, Merchandising and Production teams to enable clear communication between all
- Booking on customer systems in order to arrange deliveries and collections as required to the Delivery Schedules.
- All ad hoc administration
- 2 years experience within a similar role – MUST have worked within a product-based supplier – e.g., fashion, footwear, accessories is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong communication skills in both written and telephone conversation.
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Have a methodical and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise constantly and multi-task
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills – knowledge of excel (Intermediate)
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment