Job Ref: TGN4627
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an established supplier of clothing to high street retailers, Amazon & eBay. You will be reporting to MD & be responsible for handling the flow of goods and services between the company and customers. They are looking for somebody who has very good administration skills with excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage a fast paced, varied workload. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 9am-530pm.
- Supporting the Merchandiser & Account Managers with day-to-day order administration.
- Compile customer order forms & checking all product details are correct.
- Supporting customers to make sure that all questions are addressed.
- Following the order process through to delivery.
- Processing sales orders that have been received by phone call or email.
- Entering order details onto a computerized accounting system.
- Handling customer service issues and updating records.
- Managing sample requests
- Working closely with logistics to ensure the customer receives the correct items.
- Communicating on a daily basis with major high street retailers and third-party logistics providers.
- Ensuring all sales orders are input onto the internal system.
- Allocating stock against orders.
- Chasing stock with the internal merchandising team.
- Liaising with external customers in relation to orders.
- Confirm all stock movements from warehouse via invoice processes.
- Provide ongoing support for internal colleagues.
- Updating internal teams and customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Review sales data / reports.
- Understanding customer accounts, credit checks, database etc.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role ideally within Fashion / Clothing.
- Be computer literate with good IT skills – excel is ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge and experience of SAGE 200 is advantageous.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic with an open-minded approach.
- Able to work well in a team and provide help when needed.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities.
- Good communication and numeracy skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.