Job Ref: TGS1470
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Operation Co-Ordinator with a keen interest in Baby/Childrenswear to join a highly successfully supplier to large multiples, wholesalers and e-traders.
- Plan for sales appointments, prepare samples and prep showroom
- Co-ordinate all samples across departments – sending samples to customers, managing the photography of the samples and making sure the showroom has the correct samples
- Creating stocklists for the sales team on a weekly basis working on PLM system
- Co-ordinate B2B platform.
- Co-ordinate catalogues and pricelists, preparing them to send to customers
- Providing excellent customer service and handling client needs with ease and professionalism
- Licensor liaison
- Ensuring high levels of proactive communication with all accounts to drive business
- Compiling and maintaining an ‘on order’ log for all accounts – having thorough knowledge of internal systems to track information.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with customers.
- Securing and placing orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfilment.
- Attending trade shows or assisting with all market preparation
- Making travel arrangements
- Fashion related business experience preferably
- Strong Excel skills
- Positive, personable, and approachable, proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment, with shifting priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Ability to act quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task, proactively trouble shoot, problem solve and effectively influence.
- Attention to detail, initiative, organization and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in PC operation and MS office suite
- Highly analytical and a strategic thinker