Location: North West
Job Ref: TGN4577
An established Homeware businesses are looking for a Sales Director with a critical mindset to establish the UK division for flooring. You will help build a relevant, growing and profitable business by extending the brands portfolio into all targeted trade channels, in existing & new categories/ geographies.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Car Allowance
- Commission scheme
- Laptop / phone provided
- Developing new markets & channel of sales.
- Managing and driving the strategy for the flooring division in UK & EU.
- Handling existing business for in UK & EU.
- Targeting channels of sales such as distribution, hospitality, commercial & Retail etc.
- Strategic planning for business growth in the region and expanding customer base (new markets).
- Keeping close connections with the customer base with timely follow-ups and building strong intercompany relationships.
- Meeting the company’s sales/margin targets for the region. (Annual target review every month).
- Market Intelligence, Comp shops, Competition Mapping.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 10+ years’ experience in the Flooring/home improvement industry.
- Understanding of the flooring landscape in the UK and EU.
- Ideally have a degree in Business, International Business, Strategic Management (or similar)
- Analytical skills
- Critical & Strategic thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail