Job Ref: TGM1469
An experienced Sales Administrator is required to process sales orders in a timely manner ensuring customer expectations are exceeded. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and organised individual who would relish working in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic role for a highly successful company who supply textiles to some of the world’s biggest retailers.
- Complete Online retailer templates for product uploads and images (Including but not limited to Amazon)
- Review content and images on online retailer platforms and update accordingly
- Analyse costs of products to ensure most cost-effective processes are being actioned
- Help prepare product details to the create best-selling possibilities
- Accepting new order enquiries to reserve stock and advise the best delivery date at receipt of order.
- Generate and send customers weekly order reports, confirming the availability of their orders.
- Liaise with external customers in relation to orders.
- Deal with direct to customer orders from major high street customers.
- Develop positive working relationships with sales team and colleagues.
- Communicate on a daily basis with major high street retailers, third party logistics provider.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Good Information Technology skills including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) also use of Internet.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience working with online retailers and their administration requirements
- Organised and thorough in their work
- Excellent communication and grammatical ability
- Be able to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Keen interest in fashion and retail
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Flexibility in terms of start and finish times.