Location: East Anglia
Job Ref: TGS1426
Our client is a leading Home Fragrance Company and are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their team. You will new business focused, upsell and have a focus on achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Management of large volume & international accounts ensuring client relationships are maintained to a high level on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing thorough customer service for orders taken, from placement to despatch and post-delivery.
- Meeting with both new, potential and current clients to develop relationships and grow sales (international travel maybe required from time to time)
- Lead and develop clients, achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date with all of the latest products.
- Attend UK & International trade shows seeking new business along with maintaining current client relationships.
- Resolving any issues or conflicts with clients to a high and efficient level.
- Providing detailed sales and target reports monthly to management
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in direct client handling
- Experienced in B2B sector for a minimum of 2-3 years
- A strong work ethic is necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve issues
- UK driving license and car
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a Sales Management role and ideally come from an FMCG background with a minimum 2-3 years sales and account management background