Job Ref: TGM1617
An exciting opportunity for an experienced sales Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Far East, ensuring all feedback is provided to the relevant departments.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- Must have a minimum of 3- 4 years’ experience working with UK high street customers.
- Ideally have a fashion and accessories background.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.