Industry: Ladieswear, Menswear and Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGN4455
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join an established and leading fashion supplier of ladies, men’s and childrenswear. This role would suit an ambitious sales candidate who has experience in the clothing industry (or associated industry) supplying multiple discount retailers, wholesalers and online retailers. You will work from the office at least 2 days per week.
- Generous bonus package.
- Company car provided / own car use with allowances paid.
- Responsible for the men’s and ladies nightwear department.
- Work with the buyers designers to create exciting commercial ranges.
- To look after and maintain an existing portfolio of clients country wide
- To open new accounts and new avenues for business
- To represent the company as an ambassador.
- Maintaining accounts with various high street retailers.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Following up on new leads and referrals to obtain new business where possible.
- Organising and attending meetings with Buyers.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- Identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Participating in marketing events such as trade shows (when needed).
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in the clothing industry supplying multiple discount retailers, wholesalers and online retailers.
- Have a clean driving license.
- Be computer literate.
- Excellent face to face negotiating skills.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.