Job Ref: TGN4344
A well established and reputable supplier of Home Textiles are looking to expand their team. The company Trade Online with high quality fabrics across a range of finished products including curtains, throws, bedding and towels.
They are looking for a Retoucher (Ecommerce) with a Photography background, to join their team and work with the Photographer in their new studio at their head offices in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a fast-paced business, contributing images and ideas to their company website.
- Interpreting briefs to produce imagery as required.
- Uploading and retouching all images for the website.
- Using general retouching skills such as path clipping, masking, airbrushing, colour balance, resizing and gifs to edit white backdrop & creative imagery in line with the composition guidelines
- Updating website regularly with new images and details.
- Liaising with various teams to ensure photographs are correct and up to date.
- Excellent photography experience and skills.
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience of product photography.
- Ability to edit photographs.
- Understanding of how products should be photographed.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Great initiative.