Location: East Anglia
Job Ref: TGS1432
A Retail Demand Planner is sought to join our client. This is an integral role in generating accurate and timely forecasts for presentation and review to the Account Managers helping coordinate assumptions, risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate and build relationships with supermarket Supply Chain contacts
- It will be essential to create robust working relationships through clear and concise communication.
- Maintain and improve existing tools and processes for demand planning.
- Maintain, cleanse, and publish demand forecasts to drive forecast accuracy and consensus.
- Record, track, and analyse forecast inputs such as sales history, customer data, promotions, market trends, seasonality, risks, opportunities, and forecast exceptions to understand forecast performance.
- Carry out root cause analysis of errors and implement corrective and preventive actions to drive continuous improvement.
- Lead forecast reviews with stakeholders across various functions and work collaboratively to understand customer requirements.
- Present monthly reports and KPI’s.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Educated to A Level or degree standard.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in an FMCG environment.
- IT Literate – advanced Excel skills desirable, SAP, Reflex.
- Strong and confident communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Strong teamwork, organisational, decision making and prioritisation skills.
- Analyse and interpret large data with attention to detail and then present simple recommendations.
- Will have a positive and proactive approach.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Outlook, Excel, Reflex and SAP.