Location: Cheshire – Hybrid Working
Job Ref: TGN4375
An exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Technologist to join a successful FMCG company working with Blue Chip Retailers
As a business, they offer personalised beauty solutions, from concept to shelf. We are
looking for a cosmetic obsessed, beauty geek who really wants to get into the nitty gritty of a formulation, to join a rapidly growing, high energy business in the North West of England. The company design and manufacture for private label and branded cosmetic, from concept and design to delivery. The regulatory team is focused on ethical consumer trends. Raw materials are reviewed for cruelty free compliance, vegan suitability, plastic-free and sustainability being company standards for our formulations.
Excellent Career Prospects
- The role will primarily be focused on pack copy approvals for products intended for global markets (EU, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South America), as well as formulation review, creating PIFs and processing the relevant country-specific documentation and notifications (including CPNP) to support the release of the product on to the market.
- The role will work closely with the NPD and Lab teams to provide technical assessment for new formulations as part of product range development.
- As well closely working with customers to ensure their requirements are met. The role will be reporting to the Regulatory Manager.
- An ideal applicant would have a BSc/MSc Cosmetic Science or a Chemistry background with experience within the cosmetics industry either through previous roles or completing the SCS Diploma – Distance Learning Course.
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Reactive, able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent and a self-starter
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Experience of working in the beauty industry with colour cosmetics or skincare would be highly advantageous, but not essential, however it’s a given that you will be passionate about all things beauty