Job Ref: TGM1450
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Merchandiser to join an established supplier to various online and high street retailers in the UK. This is an interesting and dynamic role which requires the ability to be on task and flexible therefore you will need to be an excellent communicator who is extremely well organised with the proven ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Manager.
- Managing critical paths.
- Liaising with suppliers/factories to obtain confirmation on delivery dates, costs and any other related queries.
- Following the whole process through as required from placing orders, dealing with MOQ’s, production to the shipment of stock.
- Sample management.
- Account management supplying high end customer service to ensure repeat orders.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
- Lab dip, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in the same role is essential.
- Strong merchandising background.
- Working for a supplier is advantageous.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to multitask with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritise work.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Confident and assertive.