Job Ref: TGS1498
A fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced, professional and inspirational Production Manager to join a successful supplier of fast fashion, volume business to the High Street Retailers and Supermarkets is required.
- Production of cloth from incoming orders through to completion.
- Liaising with factories on a daily basis.
- Working alongside the Director and assisting with the running of a busy team.
- Responsible for working in a small team with employees reporting directly to you.
- Implementing procedures including solving any problems/queries which arise.
- Working to critical paths.
- Working towards increasing business through efficient deliveries, good margins and competitive pricing within the established time frame.
- Liaising with High Street Retailers regarding approvals.
- Overseeing inbound and outbound activities.
- Factory scheduling.
- A MINIMUM of 8 – 10 years experience within a Production Management role
- Must be fully PC literate and exceptional Excel knowledge.
- Must come from a fashion background – ladies, men’s or children’s garments.
- Hunger and drive to assist fully in the expansion of the company.
- Solid production management background within the fashion industry is essential.
- Working knowledge of critical paths.
- Strong technical skills.
- Proven experience of improving quality standards and business relationships.
- Maintaining supplier relationships.
- Budget management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.