Job Ref: TGS1421
A highly organised Production Co-Ordinator is required to join an established clothing manufacturer to support the Production Manager.
- Supporting the Production Manager to oversee the Production Process, the planning & scheduling of work and the creation and management of the bulk
- Managing and building the day to day working relationship with suppliers.
- Ensure fabrics and applicable raw materials are correctly recorded.
- Ensure production orders (PO’s) are placed on time. .
- Understand and work with the critical path whilst supporting the Production Manager to plan and schedule the production of all garments to include delivery of all fabrics & trims.
- Manage the critical path to ensure all goods are delivered on time. Obtain packing lists from suppliers and inform Production Manager when goods are ready to ship.
- Ensure Production Manager, Supply Chain Team, Sales, Account Management, and Customer Service Team, informed immediately of any changes to delivery dates.
- Complete and close all PO lines, post GRN by Customer Services.
- Management, coordination and production of MTO’s, post pattern production and handover to QC.
- Ensure all goods delivered match PO’s
- Responsible for the accuracy, upkeep / maintenance of all Production Department documents and files.
- Support the Production Manager throughout development stage of each project, to ensure product is costed correctly and effectively for bulk production.
- Chase red seals, pre-production samples and pre- shipment samples from suppliers in line with pre agreed dates with Garment Technologists
- Improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and on the job training.
- Accountability & responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Customer focussed
- Effective communication & informing
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong numerical and analytical skills