Job Ref: TGS1379
A Production Co-ordinator is required to join an established creative clothing consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a friendly team.
- Answering the telephone, relaying messages and general duties such as keeping the general area organised and tidy.
- Liaising with tailor regarding garment modifications.
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager to pick orders as required.
- Tracking and chasing sample production with factories.
- Arranging and monitoring shipping requirements for the Production Team.
- Assisting with receiving, counting and QC of delivery items.
- Fabric samples – managing storage and requisition of new and existing fabric samples.
- Ordering resources for the team as necessary.
- Ability to work efficiently but with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong team communication and ability to work proactively independently
- Experience working to deadlines and under pressure in a busy environment
- An understanding of sportswear clothing and the luxury market
- Minimum 6 months in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of critical production path, fabrics and garment construction.
- Excellent communication skills on email and phone
- Intermediate to advanced word processing \ spreadsheet skills
- Mac proficient.
- Familiar with Google Drive
- Availability to travel to factories if required.
- A hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude