Job Ref: TGS1413
A Production Assistant is required to join an established fashion supplier to the high street retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join a friendly team who supply mid – high end products to Retailers.
- Raise fabric orders
- Maintain fabric order progress
- Monitor and update critical path
- Attending meetings with customer as necessary
- Organising couriers and DHL/TNT etc
- Prep packages / boxes for factories, testing houses etc
- Sample management
- Approve fabric invoices and liaise with accounts
- Managing shipping schedules
- Dealing with bookings, logistics and deliveries.
- Working alongside and reporting to Production Manager.
- Working closely with the Design Team for sample approvals.
- Follow up approvals ensuring agreed delivery dates being met.
- Management of the issue of purchase orders/dockets to various factories.
- Maintaining the accuracy of systems ensuring that all order data both internally and with manufacturers and customers is up to date and correct.
- Liaise with the Technical team to understand the fit-related issues that may impact critical path.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Production Assistant/Co-Ordinator role within a fashion supplier is essential.
- Must understand critical path management.
- An accurate, methodical and organised attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have a professional manner when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Good numerical and advanced computer skills is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.