Job Ref: TGN4447
An exciting opportunity for a Product Selector to join an award-winning business to help analyse and understand data/activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse, and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth. This is a key role within the team. The candidate must be passionate about all aspects of product, be capable of challenging, influencing and making high-level decisions, effectively managing relationships, and delivering financial performance. Manage all aspects of stock control, ordering and replenishment. Driving improved performance and customer experience through exceptional stock management.
This role is hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
- Accountable for formulating & delivering range assortment plans, and identification of key growth opportunities to maximise sales and profit
- Full responsibility for delivering on the financial plan: Sales, Intake Margin, Rebates.
- Responsible for negotiating costs & supplier terms.
- Ensure the right stock is in the right place, at the right time.
- Take a proactive and lead role in the recommendation and decision-making regarding product launch and life cycle stages.
- Manage purchases and stock levels, in line with stock targets
- Guidance & Input around Forecasting process and category management
- Availability analysis: Create and track range performance, whilst monitoring stock levels and ensuring availability for customers
- Demonstrate strong planning and project management skills to ensure that targets are always met.
- Inter- Departments: Be a team player and work across departments within the company to achieve the same aims and goals.
- Supplier management: ensure our suppliers are consistently meeting our expectations and growing with us.
- Due to the nature of this role, occasionally you will be required to be away from the office, visiting factories and shows worldwide.
- Full driving license and own car
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the business
- Proven track record of negotiating and delivering cost savings
- Product management (NPD and Range build).
- Strong commercial acumen supported by sound judgement.