Job Ref: TGN4399
A fantastic opportunity for a Product / Merchandise Allocator to join a premium Online Ladies Fashion brand. You will be working in a growing team with high quality Ladieswear clothing. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role in fashion or clothing allocating to store and multi-channel.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Regular in-house sample ‘sales’
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Support the Merchandising team.
- Allocate merchandise to different channels according to warehouse inventory levels.
- Ensuring that the correct stock is on the right place at the right time to maximise sales.
- You will be responsible for optimising the flow of stock through the business.
- Maximise stock availability via product replenishment and allocation.
- Highlight best / slow selling products & recommend actions to be taken.
- Action transfer of stock between warehouse and retailers.
- Work with the Warehouse to resolve queries and to highlight any issues.
- Chase suppliers for delivery of orders.
- Provide weekly, monthly & adhoc analysis for the Buying & Merchandising teams.
- Other duties as required.
- Have experience in a similar role; ideally at a Fashion Retailer.
- Have strong IT skills including Excel.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial & analytical skills.
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.