Job Ref: TGN4756
We are looking for a Paid Marketing Executive to assist us in continuing digital transformation. Established, reputable brand, who strive to keep ahead of the competition & provide the best services to their customers .
This role is ideally suited to someone with solid experience of managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns, but who is looking for an opportunity to learn & gain extra skills working directly for our Head of eCommerce. The role primarily involves responsibility for growing sales via traditional PPC search networks (Google, Bing, etc), paid social media (Meta, etc) as well as affiliate platforms (AWIN, etc) and paid influencer campaigns. With multiple branded B2B & B2C ecommerce websites that need continuing promotion & improvement.
- Growing sales via all paid channels
- Create and maintain campaigns across all paid platforms along with general account maintenance · Produce and maintain high quality ad copy & optimise product feeds
- Key phrase targeting research
- Competitor research & reporting
- Assist in strategic planning for all channels & perform budget forecasting
- Generate regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Self-led learning to keep up with the industry as it develops
- Continually transform your own work processes to improve efficiency & quality of work
- Assist the Head of eCommerce in any ad hoc tasks
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads accounts for ecommerce websites
- Google Certified
- Experience with Bing Ads, Instagram Ads & Facebook Ads
- Understanding of affiliate marketing including influencers
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
- Used to interpreting Google reports (Ads, Analytics, etc)
- Good at time management Preferred skills (or willing to learn on the job):
- Managing affiliate marketing campaigns including influencer
Preferred skills (or willing to learn on the job):
- Managing affiliate marketing campaigns including influencers
- Managing Amazon, eBay, Twitter, YouTube campaigns
- Candidates should be able to discuss examples of work in detail during the interview process.