Job Ref: TGN4631
Looking for a PPC Executive to assist their continuing digital transformation.
This role is ideally suited to someone with solid experience of managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns, but who is looking for an opportunity to learn & gain extra skills working directly for our Head of eCommerce. Multiple branded B2B & B2C ecommerce websites that need continuing promotion & improvement.
- Daily bid optimisation & negative key phrase management
- Create and maintain campaigns across all platforms along with general account maintenance.
- Produce and maintain high quality ad copy & optimise product feeds
- Key phrase targeting research
- Competitor research & reporting
- Assist in strategic planning for all channels & perform budget forecasting
- Generate regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Self-led learning to keep up with the industry as it develops
- Continually transform your own work processes to improve efficiency & quality of work.
- Assist the Head of eCommerce in any ad hoc tasks.
Key skills (needed for the job & eager to develop):
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads accounts for ecommerce websites
- Google Certified
- Experience with Bing Ads, Instagram Ads & Facebook Ads
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
- Used to interpreting Google reports (Ads, Analytics, etc)
- Good at time management
Preferred skills (or willing to learn on the job):
- Managing Amazon, eBay, Twitter, YouTube campaigns
- Google Ads Scripts to help manage account