Job Ref: TGS1339
We are looking for a PPC Executive (Digital Marketing) to join an established Fashion Retailer. You will be responsible for driving website traffic with experienced generating sustainable cost per acquisitions, conversion rates and returns on ad spend, previous experience with Google and Facebook Ads is essential.
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords.
- Look into other paid advertising opportunities.
- Manage conversion rate for landing pages and the brands website.
- Measure and optimise ROAS.
- Ensure the online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROAS.
- Use Google Analytics to interpret and optimise campaigns.
- Experience with google shopping, display remarketing and google merchant centre
- Create reports for the Marketing team as required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience managing paid advertising campaigns (Facebook/AdWords/PPC).
- It is essential you have a thorough understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google Merchant centre
- B qualified to degree or equivalent – ideally within marketing qualification
- Be analytical and good with numbers.
- Manage multiple updates, projects and challenges to meet deadlines.
- Able to multi task and prioritise busy workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively