Job Ref: TGN4666
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Platform Account Manger to join a successful gift and home accessories company who have been established for over 100 years.
Our client is looking to expand and grow its Platform Account base, and this role will play an integral part in making that happen. The addition of this role will grow the Platform Sales team from 3 members to a new stronger team of 4, with support from the Platform Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Sole account handling responsibilities for online sales platforms – Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Ankorstore etc
- Listings & inventory maintenance: Handling creation, health and updates of any new or existing listings. Liaising with design & SEO to improve where possible.
- Account maintenance: Creating, answering and pursuing any seller support cases, answering any listing questions and responding to any customer support queries.
- Stock management: Highlighting any lines which are at risk of being OOS, stock forecasts based on sales performance.
- SEO: Creation, or management of creation for titles, bullet points, descriptions, and backend keywords to be updated seasonally to perform to maximum capacity.
- Forecasting: Stock forecasting to ensure peak marketplace performance.
- Communication & Reporting: Regularly liaising with warehouse, trading, finance, marketing and other internal teams to ensure peak marketplace performance.
- Attend tradeshows and events when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon infrastructure and Seller Central interface
- Strong experience in stock management
- SEO and copywriting know-how
- Previous experience within the gift industry is not essential
- Experience having sole ownership and responsibility over an ecommerce sales channel
- Experienced with 7 day deals, lightning deals & promotions. Creation and maintenance of deals & promotions during peak times
- Innovative and proactive
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Excellent communication skills