Job Ref: TGN4710
An excellent opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join an online retailer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing business. This is a varied role where you will be responsible for assisting in all issues relating to the Payroll duties.
- First point of contact for payroll queries for all employees.
- Providing administration support to staff and all other ad hoc HR correspondence.
- Resolve queries e.g., earnings enquiries and work closely with Managers to ensure complete adherence to processes and collaborative working
- Assis the team in managing the HR shared inbox
- Proactively manage adhoc processes and projects as and when required and support others within the team and work collectively when needed.
- Develop knowledge of company systems and maintain well-organised and effective filing systems, databases, and operating procedures.
- Processing monthly payroll for approx. 100-200 employees
- Calculating and processing overtime, absences deductions, SSP, bonus and loan deductions etc.
- Cross-checking timesheets against clock cards for temporary staff
- Assisting the HR team with duties relating to payroll
- Assist with Recruitment and Onboarding or new starters
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- CIPD and CIPP accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Dealing with all private and confidential manner where discretion is essential.
- Experience within a similar role is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Persuasive and diplomatic personality.