Job Ref: TGM1485
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pattern Cutter/Sealer Grader to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad. Working knowledge of Cad Systems is desired but not essential.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel including woven’s and jersey.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East and UK
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Modern new offices
- Established successful company
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Cad Systems ideally Vetigraph is advantageous.
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and woven’s.