Job Ref: TGN4545
We are looking for a creative Packaging Designer, Hybrid – to join a busy and dynamic head office team in the Retail Sector. Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll create packaging artwork across many brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong art working background and a good eye for detail. The company offer an excellent working environment, modern offices and great benefits, including great working hours. You will be joining a highly respected and dynamic company who have seen significant growth year on year and can offer excellent career opportunities.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Work with style guides to ensure range consistency and compliance brand guidelines.
- Responsibility for producing print ready and digital artwork for high profile brands.
- Checking artwork on a technical level, including colour separation and retouching.
- Outputting files for lithographic print production.
- Responsible for ensuring production is to the highest quality standards and adherence to guidelines and customer requirements.
- Review project brief components, confirm acceptance of briefs and escalate issues.
- Artworking experience including packaging.
- Good level of understanding of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong technical knowledge, including print processes and finishes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding and adhering to strict brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical art working skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple requests, simultaneously.
- A thorough understanding of the various print methods and preparation of print ready artwork files.
- Photoshop retouching skills an advantage but not essential.