Job Ref: TGS1362
A Personal Assistant with experience is needed to join a highly successful supplier of childrenswear to worldwide retailers.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Providing full support to the Director, ensuring he is well prepared and informed for all meetings and confidentiality is maintained at all time.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Taking messages.
- Organising meetings and taking minutes.
- Booking transport and accommodation including booking flights, hotels and taxis etc.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Preparing various correspondence including letters, presentations and reports.
- Any other general administrative duties including filing, maintaining systems etc.
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Hands on, highly driven and passionate about fashion.
- Experience of managing diaries and booking UK and overseas travel.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive approach with excellent organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, organised and dedicated.