Job Ref: TGN4350
We have an exciting opportunity for an Online Merchandiser / Demand Planner to join an established Ladieswear Supplier with 2 Online Brands. This is an office-based role with flexible working hours. We are looking for somebody with 4 years experience in a similar role ideally working with digital sales metrics, wholesaler sales, stock forecasting & intake.
- Working within the Merchandising team & supporting the MD.
- You will be working on the brands main website.
- Set the department strategy to ensure a commercial product range for wholesale and retail.
- Accurately forecast trends to support decision making and profitable sales.
- Plan and manage department, stock and sales plans, ensuring stock is managed to targets.
- Proactively analyse sales data and trends and use data to influence decisions in buying meetings.
- Proactively monitor sales and stock in order to take action to optimise sales and margin performance – ensuring team react to sales trends.
- Present department strategy and ranges as well as trade updates to Executive team
- Manage order placement and intake to ensure on time product launches and awareness of product lead times, to maximise trading opportunities
- Manage clearance stock through off price channels.
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory management for wholesale.
- Work within forecasts and manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Accurate forecasting of stock within the range based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Monitoring previous trends.
- Cover forward demand and calculations of stockholdings.
- Agree estimates for new launches of products with the customer.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Driving sales through improved availability, forecasting, reducing mark down and maximising profit.
- Must be able to frequently report into management with clear answers
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills.
- Be able to present analytical data in a simple and efficient way.
- Be analytical & data driven.
- Experience analysing large amounts of data.
- Be commercially aware.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills.
- Very organised with strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy owning data, reviewing sales and margins.