Job Ref: TGN4680
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive – Monday to Friday to join a growing fashion high street supplier who work with High Street retailers. This is an exciting role within the business for a hardworking and career minded individual to join a fun, fast paced Customer Service team. This an office-based role with flexible start & end times.
- Flexible working hours (start / end times) or 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Staff discount
- Free onsite parking
- Close to tram stop / train station
- Providing an exceptional service for customers including delivery issues, account enquiries and product/order information.
- Providing support to customers via various platforms including email and phone.
- Managing the escalation of customer issues with respect to grievances and complaints through to resolution, adhering to current online trading laws.
- Liaising with couriers to track and book parcels
- Encouraging and maximising customers payments/orders
- Developing relationships with ecommerce to improve customer experience and minimize claims, issues, and returns.
- Communicating with other departments within the business to quickly resolve customer queries.
- Identifying production and supply chain issues.
- Other duties as required.
- Online customer service experience
- Have a positive outlook & a desire to help.
- A great listener with a natural flair for striking up a conversation.
- IT proficient (including Microsoft Word and Excel) with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to communicate with customers with empathy and compassion in a professional manner.
- Friendly and calm approach to customers with the ability to be assertive when needed.
- Ability to apply the right tone when communicating with customers both verbal and written.
- Natural multi-tasking ability to react to changes in priorities and workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly identify issues and implement solutions.