Job Ref: TGN4525
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our rapidly growing organisation. This is an exciting new role for us; you will use your skills and experience to add support to the company’s operations, procedural, communications and safety practices as we prepare to move into our amazing brand-new HQ in January 2023.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the streamlined day-to-day running of the office by liaising with building management and acting as a point of contact for external providers.
- Keeping a finger on every button to successfully manage the office’s space and infrastructure planning towards future developments and improvements.
- Maintaining the office seating plan and employee list, also updating, and communicating new policies to all staff.
- Liaising with the People team onboarding and exiting team members.
- Leading the Health & Safety committee, organising fire and first aid training for staff and carrying out risk assessments with an external supplier.
- Oversee reception services to ensure that meeting rooms are maintained to a good standard and booking systems efficiently implemented.
- Ordering office supplies and arranging catering for meetings and events.
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence logs and distributes to relevant departments.
- Organises and audits the company’s systems, databases, and procedures.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors.
- Provides administrative support for the directors as needed.
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for executives when required.
- Books meeting rooms and maintains the booking in system for this maintenance.
- Organising companywide events – planning and researching new and interesting venues and activities.
- Work on sustainability procedures within the office environment.
- Has 3+ years Office Manager experience within a similar professional setting.
- Has great time management and organisational skills and works well in a team.
- Is flexible and adaptable, allowing for an ability to multitask and tackle varied challenges.
- Professional and personable with excellent relationship building skills.
- Communicates effectively by phone and email and excels in dealing with customer facing responsibilities.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: excited to build something from group up; thriving in a fast-paced / agile culture; ability to tolerate ambiguity and solve problems on the spot.
- Competitive salary
- Extra day of leave for your birthday
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high-performance culture, and a truly collaborative style
- Learn from likeminded & talented team members
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development
- Cycle to work scheme
- 40% staff discount
- Social events
- Free snacks, drinks & treats