Job Ref: TGS1341
An established and leading Menswear company require an Office Administrator with a hands on approach to join the team. You will have experience of liaising with 3PL warehouse partners and manage day to day accounts receivable administration.
- To track, trace and be aware of all factory production garment movements until the point of final customer delivery / arrival to our UK warehouse / invoicing.
- To manage day to day accounts receivable administration.
- To maintain company CRM to ensure smooth operations.
- Liaise with our 3PL warehouse partner.
- Ensure that all garments are accounted for whether directly handed over overseas (FCA) or received and collected from third party UK warehouses are then invoiced out to the customers and if not then record any quantity discrepancies correctly why not for financial reconciliation and accounting purposes.
- Ensure all packing lists and purchase orders received are checked against the company’s customer delivery schedule, sales invoices are processed on our CRM, all in a timely manner.
- The bookings on all customer systems in order to arrange deliveries and collections as required to the Delivery Schedule.
- The receipt of all packing lists from factories showing all garments by style and colour and putting them onto all our systems accurately (factory and delivery schedules) and reporting variances from the plans
- The immediate raising and submission of packing lists and invoices to customers.
- Stock reconciliation of all styles to ensure that all garments that were invoiced to have been invoiced out to our customers.
- Verify supply invoices are valid and charged correctly
- Process all packing lists and purchase orders received and check against the company’s customer delivery schedule. Sales invoices are processed on our CRM and need to be emailed to our customers and posted to Sage Accounts.
- Ensure supplier delivery schedule is kept up to date with all amendments and information as and when they are amended and processed.
- Support the accounts and office admin functions as needed.
- Comply with Company procedures regarding the confidentially and security of information.
- Strong clear communication skills both written, in conversation and by telephone.
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to work in a small team and help wherever required.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise and multi-task
- Good problem solver with the ability to foresee potential issues arising and offer solutions
- Self-Motivated and thinker
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good use and knowledge of excel (Intermediate)
- Ability to develop knowledge of internal computer systems.
- Have an overall awareness of the development and supply to retail process.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy is extremely important in this role