Location: South Wales
Job Ref: TGS1452
A fantastic opportunity for an organised and creative Office Co-Ordinator from a fashion design background to join an established team. Our client is an exciting ladies fashion brand who produce and supply major high street retailers.
- Assist with new season development.
- Assist with research and development for range plan drops.
- Working closely with the team of merchandisers for new development
- Communicate and manage updates directly with the brand concession partner.
- Help to deliver the brand story across social media platforms.
- Contribute to sales development strategy.
- Organise samples for photo-shoot.
- Update Shopify for new products, creatively changing imagery per season.
- Manage any new developments from FTYs.
- Communicate with customers regarding prices, designs and chase enquiries.
- Take meeting notes and record all client data.
- Collate new designs, prints and trend packs for meetings.
- Work with designers to create designs based on customer or company requirements
- Organise meeting prep.
- Build strong relationships with brand partners while researching new business opportunities.
- You will be an energetic, creative and highly organised individual with a love of fashion.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role within a fashion company.
- Experience of Shopify is beneficial.
- Brand management experience is very advantageous.
- Proficient user of Illustrator, Photoshop or any other CAD programs and Microsoft and Excel.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Travel when required.