Job Ref: TGS1394
An exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a reputable and established supplier of accessories to various high street retailers.
- Preparing parcels for dispatch.
- Logging new samples in to the in-house system.
- Tagging/labelling general & development samples/swatches.
- Taking pictures of general/development samples, customer selected samples after meetings.
- Assisting in preparation of departmental visits and meetings.
- Creating box/file labels for samples/swatches to be filed away.
- Filing/putting samples into the master sample storage, keeping storage/show room area tidy.
- Finding/pulling out selected samples from storage room.
- Data entry – create and fill in spreadsheets.
- Removing tags/labels of samples for chuck out.
- UPS. – checking and signing UPS payment invoices.
- Receiving and signing for parcels.
- Distribution of parcels received the correct recipients.
- Creating UPS labels and customs invoices.
- Ordering supplies.
- Must have a minimum 1 years experience within a similar role working for a fashion supplier
- Must have experience of UPS (receiving and signing for parcels, preparing parcels for dispatch, creating labels and invoices, ordering supplies and checking and signing payment invoices).
- Professional, enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Able to work to important deadlines.
- Must be fully computer literate including Excel.