Job Ref: TGN4259
We are looking for a National Account Manager to join a family run business that specialise in Homeware products and supply to Retailers including Dunelm, Argos, ASDA, Homebase, Amazon, Next & Walmart etc. This is an office-based role working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm. The company offer a car, laptop & phone. We are looking for an Account Manager with a homeware background & experience dealing with the multiple channel nationwide retailers.
- Identify sales opportunities to achieve budgeted sales, profits and targets.
- Establishing strong customer relationships at all levels.
- Deliver budgeted sales turnover and margin on an annual basis with pre-set cost targets.
- Produce by account an annual business plan, defining key strategies and the initiatives required.
- Monitor and deliver an account plan on an ongoing basis.
- Set an agenda with each customer to implement key strategies to drive business growth.
- Develop and gain acceptance for the short and long-term business plans.
- Achieve required turnover and profit margins, and review on a regular basis.
- Deliver an individual account for each customer, to understand the key drivers of profitability.
- Have a full understanding of the critical path and the buying process.
- Maintain and develop multi-dimensional relationships with National account customer portfolio.
- Drive category management.
- Analyse the product range on a continuing basis in line with business development needs.
- Set prices for individual models / ranges which satisfy the margin expectations.
- Pro-actively understand and manage the margin mix of each customer.
- Develop and implement annual promotional planning.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience as an Account Manager working with Homeware.
- MUST have experience with product / trend knowledge.
- Ideally have experience in strategic account development planning.
- Ideally have product and development skills.
- Clear communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a positive approach to problem solving.
- Pro-actively plan and manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Results driven with the ability to achieve the required sales goals.