Industry: Ladieswear and Menswear
Job Ref: TGN4695
This is an incredible opportunity for a Multi-Product Designer (Men’s & Ladies) to join a well-established brand house on the high street, working on trend led fashion sportswear, based in central Manchester. You will be fashion conscious, but also able to translate trends into commercial product with a good knowledge of the Ladieswear/ Menswear market. Due to their continuing growth, they are looking for a multiproduct Designer to join the design team at their Manchester HQ.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is looking to be involved in every area of design and production and gain valuable experience while growing within the business.
- Design & develop commercial ranges across all categories – apparel/ underwear & accessories.
- Trend research to create colour palettes/ mood boards.
- Produce detailed tech packs/ artworks to send to factories.
- Understand and work within commercial production constraints.
- Work with co designers and sales to create cohesive ranges.
- Liaise with the Merchandise team to manage the product development – samples/ strike off approvals.
- Identify and update bestsellers to drive repeat business.
- Highly motivated and creative individual with an excellent commercial knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Must be confident with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Previous design experience is essential.
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking