Industry: Licensed Products
Job Ref: TGM1718
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Middleweight Graphic Designer to join the marketing team for a fast-growing established fashion supplier. We’re looking for an eager and ambitious graphic designer to work on a growing brand portfolio of our own and licensed brands, providing packaging design, instore POS
You’ll ideally have some packaging or retail focused design work in your portfolio, showing us, you understand how to solve a brief and create commercial yet powerful designs.
As the graphic designer, you will have excellent opportunities to display your creative talents and grow your skills, working on a wide variety of brands/projects in a fast-paced and progressive environment.
This is an office based role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Studio team to translate client briefs into design concepts and artwork that is ready for use.
- Highly creative with a passion for Brands and Licensing.
- Produce work to a high standard with an efficient and organised approach.
- Maintain a strong level of attention to detail across multiple brands.
- Take direction from clients and the internal team and be able to build upon feedback.
- Work under pressure and keep a calm and collected approach.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a design agency.
- Educated to a degree level within a design-related subject.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, and in particular, have expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Possess great creative flair, originality, and strong visual aesthetic sense.
- Strong branding, packaging and POS skills (preferably within the Licensing sector).
- A good understanding of print and artwork requirements.
- Be able to manage own time to prioritise deadlines and requirements accordingly.
- UK Driver’s License.