Job Ref: TGS1347
A fantastic opportunity for a Merchandising Admin Assistant with a passion for the fashion industry is required to join an established supplier and wholesaler to fashion retailers in both the UK and Europe. You must be enthusiastic and professional have previous experience working for a supplier within a merchandising team.
- Work alongside the Merchandiser, support the Merchandising team.
- Daily liaison with suppliers and factories
- Obtain confirmation on dates & costs
- Assisting in critical path management from sales order to delivery.
- Processing POs
- Post order follow ups.
- Chasing fit samples and production samples to ensure all deadlines are met
- Undertaking general administration duties relating to wholesale, as required by the department.
- A minimum of 1 years previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path and good follow ups.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Work well as part of a team.