Industry: Ladieswear & Menswear
Job Ref: TGS1472
An exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser to join a leading company in the industry who supply to the high street retailers and invest in their employees career path and growth.
- Negotiating prices with factories and customers
- Raising orders internally and sending to overseas factory / In country merchandisers
- Liaising with factories daily via email and phone with regards to approvals/rejections
- Updating and analysing internal and customer critical paths
- Sending sample submissions
- Sending lab dips and strike offs to customer
- Coordination between licensing department and QC department with sample approvals
- Liaising with logistics department to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Liaising with design department regarding any design issues.
- Checking label artworks, and giving approval to factory
- Identifying any production issues and dealing with problems that arise
- Ability to read test reports and send production pieces to the lab
- Attend customer meetings
- At least 2 years experience in the fashion industry within a merchandising team.
- Must have worked within a Fashion based supplier
- Good communication skills – verbal & written
- Must be highly organised and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experienced with Microsoft Office packages and Outlook.