Industry: Ladieswear, menswear & Childrenswear
Job Ref: TGS1392
A fantastic opportunity for a Merchandiser to join a clothing manufacturer and supplier based in the East Midlands to the High Street Retailers and Grocers with opportunities for career progression.
- Close to public transport links
- Incremental holiday increase with length of service for holidays
- Critical path management
- Liaising with UK factories on a daily basis via email and over the phone.
- Raising new orders and sending to factories overseas
- Coordination between various departments including QC and licensed with sample approvals
- Regular contact with logistics ensuring timely delivery of goods
- Liaising with design and resolving any issues related to resolution artwork to send to the factory.
- Labels and artwork approvals to factory
- Identifying and resolving production issues
- Reading test reports and sending production pieces to the lab
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Attending customer meetings
- Costings and negotiations.
- You will have a working knowledge of apparel – minimum of 2 years
- Leicester production experience is essential
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully computer literate and MUST have Excel skills.
- Previous experience in licensing is an advantage.